The Filipino English Teachers in Japan – Global is an association of Filipino English teachers in Japan which provides support to its members through trainings, communication, and assistance in job placement. The organization aims to serve as liaison between members and other related institutions including Japanese Board of Education. It also serves as a catalyst towards enhancing the quality of life of Filipinos who live in Japan.
We envision Filipino English teachers in Japan - Global as a strong community, actively working together as catalysts in advocating and in enhancing English teaching skills of teachers, and English communication skills of children and adult students.
The Filipino English Teachers in Japan – Global is an association of Filipino English teachers in Japan which provides support to its members through trainings, communication, and assistance in job placement.
- To organize and build network and chapters of FETJ in various parts of the country.
- To hold regular training for FETJ members to improve their teaching skills and build their confidence to teach English
- To produce teaching materials as support for FETJG members
- To provide information and communicate regularly with its members through social network
- To support FETJ members in job placements and promotions
- To encourage members to get involved in civic actions and programs related to English and other language learning in their local communities
- Monthly meetings
- Seminars and workshops
- Annual FETJG Expo
WHAT IS FETJ COMPOSED OF?
- Assistant Language Teachers
- Eikaiwa Teachers
- University Teachers and Students
- Aspiring English Teachers
PILLARS OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Trainings and Workshops
- Mentoring Activities
- TESOL and other Teaching Certifications
- Policy and Guidelines Dissemination
- ETJ and other Organizations
- Community Volunteer Program
- Job Placement Assistance
QUALITY OF LIFE
Extra-Curricular Activities such as:
- FETJG Expo and Events
- Christmas and Birthday Parties