Filipino English Teachers in Japan Global’s goodwill project for the front-liners in the
Philippines fighting the pandemic and saving lives. We received a total of ￥ 362,000.00 worth
of donations from our members all over Japan.
- Philippine General Hospital (Manila, Metro
- Lung Center of the Philippines (Quezon City, Metro
- Dr. Jose Rodriguez Memorial Hospital (Caloocan, Metro
- Gat Andres Bonifacio M e dical Center (Tondo, Manila)
- Tondo Medical Center (Tondo, Manila)
- St. Michael Medical Hospital (Marilao, Bulacan)
- Marilao Commanding Center Checkpoint (Marilao, Bulacan)
FETJG would like to thank everyone who supported this
project We also received donations
from non members and local businesses in Japan and we really appreciate your support!
Mabuhay po tayong lahat!
Maraming Salamat Po!